skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Leanne's Lovely Life
Sunday, April 11, 2010
No Matter How Long- Day 52
I didn't have time to find a site with the lyrics that I could copy by themselves, so here is a widget with them in it. Nevermind, the widget didn't transfer properly, but if you click on the song name below, you can see the lyrics.
Lyrics
Phillips, Craig & Dean lyrics
-
No Matter How Long lyrics
This is the only video I could find on Youtube. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
This Blog
This is actually my secondary blog. I spend most of my time blogging on my primary, private blog. This one is sadly neglected.
Subscribe/Follow
Subscribe in a reader
Follow @leannenannette
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Subscribe by email
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
FeedBurner
GFC Followers
Linky Followers
Grab a Button
If you want the html code to share this button, please ask me for it. For whatever reason, it no longer shows up here.
Swagbucks
Get the
Swidget 1.0
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Labels
A Walk to Remember
(8)
Advice
(1)
Amy Grant
(12)
Audio Adrenaline
(4)
Avalon
(9)
Birthday
(2)
Blogging Award
(1)
Books
(1)
Britt Nicole
(1)
bryan adams
(2)
Bucket List
(1)
Building 429
(1)
Carrie Underwood
(1)
Casting Crowns
(12)
Celine Dion
(5)
Celtic Woman
(2)
chris rice
(2)
Chris Tomlin
(2)
Christmas
(22)
College
(5)
Education
(1)
Faith Hill
(3)
Family
(2)
FFH
(12)
Fireproof
(2)
Friends
(1)
giveaways
(3)
Grease
(1)
Health
(2)
Hillsong
(2)
hymns
(1)
Irving Berlin
(4)
Jaci Velasquez
(1)
Joy Williams
(4)
Kari Jobe
(2)
Kathy Troccoli
(1)
Kerrie Roberts
(1)
Kids
(2)
Know Me Better
(2)
Mamma Mia
(2)
Mandy Moore
(4)
Mark Schultz
(3)
Michael W. Smith
(5)
Mikeschair
(1)
Natalie Grant
(6)
New Years
(1)
Newsboys
(3)
newsong
(4)
Nichole Nordeman
(1)
Not Me Monday
(3)
Philips Craig and Dean
(3)
pictures
(1)
Point of Grace
(1)
Questions and Answers
(2)
Recipe
(2)
Sara Groves
(1)
Shania Twain
(7)
Sleep
(1)
songs
(5)
Starfield
(2)
steven curtis chapman
(5)
Student Teaching
(2)
Superchick
(3)
Survey
(1)
Switchfoot
(2)
Tammy Trent
(1)
Taylor Swift
(1)
Thankful
(1)
The Romantics
(1)
Third Day
(1)
Tim McGraw
(1)
tobyMac
(4)
Tom Cochrane
(1)
Tree 63
(1)
TV
(1)
Watermark
(2)
Weather
(1)
Weddings
(1)
White Christmas
(6)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(194)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(40)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(27)
Summer of '69- Day 69
My Life in Songs
Under the Sea- Day 71
Friends- Day 70
Born Again- Day 68
Don't be Stupid- Day 67
Wannabe- Day 66
House Like That- Day 65
Be My Little Baby Bumblebee- Day 64
I Love the Mountains- Day 63
The Climb- Day 62
I Promise- Day 61
I Believe in You- Day 60
Follow Love- Day 59
Knees to the Earth- Day 58
The Words I Would Say- Day 57
Our Hope Endures- Day 56
The Hand that Holds the World- Day 55
Sing to the King- Day 54
Cletus Take the Reel- Day 53
Friday Funnies
No Matter How Long- Day 52
Filled with Your Glory- Day 51
I'm in Love With You- Day 50
First Blogging Award
All Part of the Walk- Day 49
Arise My Love- Day 48
►
March
(16)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
October
(1)
Sites I Read
Designed By:
Powered by
Blogger
.
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!