
Rules:
1. Thank the person you received the award from.
2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass it on and contact the lucky winners!
10 Things That Make Me Happy
- Kids
- My family
- Reading
- Scrapbooking
- Camping
- Sunshine
- Singing
- Dancing
- Gardening
- Blogging
I shall pass it on to...
1. Katy- She was my first blogging friend over here. I met her through our Xanga blogs. She blogs about living a life surrended to God.
2. Jenny- She is another friend I met through our Xanga blogs. She is an awesome friend who blogs about her busy, beautiful life.
3. Lisa- Yet another friend I met through our Xanga blogs. Lisa writes blog entries that tug at your heart about life in the ministry, her family, and her sweet baby in Heaven.
4. Kristen- I bet you can't guess how we met. :) She is an incredible woman who captures her life as a pastor's wife and SAHM through photos.
5. Kristin- I actually didn't meet her through Xanga. Shocking, I know. I found her blog through a mutual friend. She is a soon-to-be mommy!





























You are too sweet! Thank you, Leanne! :o) My first blog award!
ReplyDeleteMy first blog award too! Thank you so much sweetie! :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know anyone read! :P
I am glad you enjoyed the post! :) Yes, it is so much fun to feel him moving and kick! Now I get to watch my belly move it is so much fun! I know it's hard to believe I am almost done and at 30 weeks already! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete