PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 12, 2010

Cletus Take the Reel- Day 53

I'll be around when I get there this week. I have no idea what kind of time I'll have. This is another crazy week. Here's an idea of what I mean:

Monday:

  • Philosophy term paper due
  • Philosophy reading review due
  • Chemistry exam

Tuesday:

  • Chemistry Lab test
  • Chem Lab questions due
  • Chem Prelab due
  • P.E. assessment chart due
  • Evening class moved up to this day instead of Wednesday

Wednesday:

  • Chemistry Web Assign due
  • Foundations of S.E. take home test due
  • Philosophy of Education paper due
  • Philosophy of Special Ed. paper due

Thursday:

  • Homeschool P.E.

Friday:

  • Chemistry Web Assign due
  • Philosophy Reading Review due

I'm sure you are all jealous of my week.

I need to get going now to get stuff done. But I will leave you with this hilarious video that our friends (Gary, Linda, Emily, and Adam aka the New Year's Eve friends) showed us this weekend. If you haven't seen Cletus Take the Reel before, you really need to watch it. It's the second video below. Enjoy!

If you haven't seen the Jesus Take the Wheel music video before, watch that first. You only have to watch through the first time through the chorus to get an idea of how dramatic Carrie Underwood is. That will make the second video that they showed us even funnier.




Then watch this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios