PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 20, 2010

White Christmas- Day 175

This is a Christmas classic, so it had to be shared. Plus, I love that movie. It's my favorite Christmas movie.

White Christmas by Irving Berlin, sung by Bing Crosby
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white



2 comments:

  1. Love this song and Bing! And I enjoyed Old Toy Trains, too. I used to have that on a cd by the Forester Sisters . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Leanne!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You were right I hadn't visited your site yet. I'm a new follower.
    I love the song White Christmas and the classic movie too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios