PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Emmanuel- Day 157

I decided it was time to break out the Christmas songs on here. I'll probably have Christmas songs sprinkled in with non-Christmas songs from here on to the end of the year. I love to play this particular song on the piano. Well, the Emmanuel part of Amy's song. I have always loved it from Amy Grant's Christmas album and from singing it (the Emmanuel part) in church. We sang it just this past Sunday, in fact. But I love Amy's version.

Emmanuel by Amy Grant
Emmanuel, Emmanuel.
Wonderful, Counselor!
Lord of life, Lord of all;
He's the Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Holy One!
Emmanuel, Emmanuel.

Emmanuel, Emmanuel.
Wonderful, Counselor!
Lord of life, Lord of all;
He's the Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Holy One!
Emmanuel, Emmanuel.

Emmanuel, Emmanuel.
Wonderful, Counselor!
Lord of life, Lord of all;
He's the Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Holy One!
Emmanuel, Emmanuel.

Emmanuel, (Emmanuel, Emmanuel), Emmanuel.
Emmanuel, (Emmanuel, Emmanuel), Emmanuel.
Wonderful, Counselor!
Lord of life, Lord of all;
He's the Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Holy One!
Emmanuel, Emmanuel, Emmanuel, Emmanuel....

(Emmanuel, Emmanuel, Emmanuel, Emmanuel.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios