PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

When God Made You- Day 80

This is one of the songs that I have on my "Wedding Songs List". I know everybody and their brother uses this song, but I still love it and want to use it!

When God Made You by Natalie Grant and Newsong
(Guys)

Its always been a mystery to me,
How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you I believe,
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life

~chorus~

Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.

(Girls)

Ooo ooo,I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you,
With all my heart I'll be there too.
And from this moment on I want you to know,
I'll let nothing come between us, and I will love the ones you love.
(guy):So gone are all my questions about why (girl echoes):about why


Duet:Oh I wonder what God was thinking when he created you,
I wonder if He knew everythin I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you He must've been thinking about me.

Bridge

He made the sun He made the moon,
To harmonize a perfect tune,
One can't do without the other they just have to be together.
And that is how I know its true,
Your for me and i'm for you and my world
Just cant be right without you in my life

Chorus

(guy) He must have heard every prayer I've been praying (girl echo)
I've been praying (both)He must've knew everything I would need

When God made you, He must've been thinking about me



2 comments:

  1. "I have to tell you, it was a relief to read your birth plan and know that you are going to get an epidural...and some other things. It's hard to explain but I've read so many birth plans on Xanga from my friends on there that left me feeling a bit of a weakling and a ...hmmm, well like I said it's hard to explain. So I'll just say that I enjoyed reading your birth plan and we have very similar views on just about everything you mentioned."

    haha yeah I don't know if you ever saw my post about my biggest fears but childbirth was one of them. There is no way I could do it without an epidural, I already nervous enough! Don't feel bad about wanting one a lot of people will try to talk you out of it, but do what YOU want. :)



    "Oh, and I had to laugh at the no students, residents, etc. part because my mom didn't think she wanted them there either. But she went into labor with my sis two months early, so she arrived at the hospital just shortly before delivering (no time for an epidural!). The doc asked her as she is obviously quite preoccupied with labor if he could have a couple students/residents come in since this was such an unusual birth. At that point, Mom didn't care. Well she ended up with a room full of students and more watching through the windows! Haha! So it's a good thing you specified that in your birth plan so there is no confusion there. :)"

    haha oh my goodness how crazy! Yeah I have a feeling by that point I might not care, but right now thinking about it I definitely do! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG!!!! OMW!!!! So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios