Then when they say, "I wanna be, I wanna be", they pat their collarbone/chest area with both hands, patting along with the syllables of the words.
And finally when they say, "I want to be like Moses when he raised his hands", they put their hands up in the air on the word "Moses". And when they say, "And all the winds and seas obeyed him", they wave their hands back and forth.
Daniel by FFH
When I need to find that holy place
When I need to seek God's holy face
When I need some help from the Lord
I'm reminded of the ones that were here before
And then I enter God's presence with a faithful heart
Not running scared but simply set apart
I want to be like Daniel in the lion's den
Waiting for God's love to save him
I wanna be, I wanna be
I want to be like Moses when he raised his hands
And all the winds and seas obeyed him
I wanna be, I wanna be
When I need to drink from that living cup
When I need to fight but I give up
When I need to feel God more and more
I'm reminded of the ones who were here before
Than I stand up to my feet and know that I'm set free
From the chains that once captured me
You are the one which I believe in
You are the one who gives life to me and
You are the one who gives me strength I need and
I want you to see
I have no idea who this girl is at the beginning of this video, but the actual song starts around 1:30 minutes into the video.

haha I have this song on my ipod! :)
ReplyDelete"Awww, that is so sweet that your husband says that and sings to your belly every day! How precious!"
ReplyDeleteYeah I love it! :)
"You will definitely be in my prayers through these last couple days, NOT weeks (I'm trying to think positively for you- haha!). And for your husband as he takes his test."
Thank you I really appreciate it!! :) They decided to let my husband take his test when he gets back from leave with the baby, so hopefully he will have a little bit more time to study!
"Oh, and you gave me a bit of a scare at the beginning of this entry. I have hardly had any computer time this week, and when I just glanced at the top of this entry, I thought it said that you were a new mommy! I thought, "How did I miss that she had Adam?!?!" It was a relief to know I hadn't completely missed it! Haha! Hugs to you during these anxious days!"
haha nope not yet, sorry!! :)