PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ocean Floor- Day 81

I have heard this song tons of times, but I remember hearing this song at youth group one night, goodness knows how long ago, and the lyrics really touched me. So here it is...

Ocean Floor by Audio Adrenaline
The mistakes I've made
That caused pain
I could have done without
All my selfish thoughts
All my pride
The things I hide
You have forgot about

They're all behind you
They'll never find you
They're on the ocean floor
Your sins are forgotten
They're on the bottom
Of the ocean floor

My misdeeds
All my greed
All the things that haunt me now
They're not a pretty sight to see
But they're wiped away
By a mighty wave
A mighty wave, mighty wave

They're all behind you
They'll never find you
They're on the ocean floor
Your sins are forgotten
They're on the bottom
Of the ocean floor

Take them away
To return no more
Take them away
To the ocean floor



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios