Alone by Celine Dion
I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark
I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone
And the night goes by so very slow
Oh I hope that it won't end though
Alone
Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone
you don't know how long i have wanted
to touch your lips and hold you tight
You don't know how long I have waited
and I was going to tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
and my love for you is still unknown
Alone
Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone
Alone, alone

Gracious! Sorry it has been so long since I replied to your comments! I haven't been feeling well, and not blogging as much. Love your new blog header!
ReplyDelete"Great list! You will get to do all of these things soon!!! Very exciting. :)"
Thank you, I cannot wait!!
Wonderful reminder!
"Okay, you can ignore my previous question from the other day about why you weren't showing up on my Blogger homepage and only on my actual blog. For some reason, Blogger decided to delete you and several others from my list of blogs that I follow. ??? I have no idea why that happened. But I was clearly following you before, and then I suddenly wasn't for some reason. So I fixed it and I should be able to keep up with you better
now. :)"
haha no problem! I think it's like Facebook where it just messes up sometimes.
"Anyhow, I LOVED this entry! I LOVE, love, love all the maternity pictures! Your husband and you make such a cute couple. I love seeing pictures of the two of you together. :) And I can't wait to see the two of you with your SON! Woohoo! I'll have to go become a fan of your blog and look at the other pictures. :)"
ReplyDeleteThank you! I cannot wait either, hard to believe how the time flies! :)
"One of my Xanga friends just gave birth on Mother's Day with her first baby (a boy!) when she was only 36 weeks along! She, too, thought she would have more time to get a few last-minute things done...and then surprise! But it ended up being a total God-thing because her husband is in the AF, and he was going to be gone for the two weeks right up until her due date. So it was really a good thing that Isaac came a month early so Daddy could be there!"
Aww wow it is amazing how God works. And I knwo how it can be with an husband in the AF. Jon was supposed to be deployed during this time as well, but they canceled it, I was so grateful to God, I could not have Adam without my husband!
I'm glad you and Adam are doing so well!
"Yes, there are some very passionate people out there that have very strong opinions about this book. I have heard (rather, read) many debates/opinions over this book on Xanga. I have not read it, so I have no opinion on the book. Lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it and found it beneficial! I have heard a lot of great things about it from women that I would trust, as you said. So I will probably read this someday when I am pregnant. :)"
ReplyDeleteOh my yes. It's crazy the amount of people who have opinions about it! Oh well... I guess we shall see how it works when Adam gets here. I know every baby is different so I am planning on flexibility as well.
"I totally agree with you. I follow quite a few blogs (okay, quite a few for me, but not for some people- lol), but I only have two followers. This really does not bother me at all because I do not spend the time on this blog like I do at Xanga. With Xanga, I'm all about a 2-way relationship, so I really prefer it if we are both following each other...because I have friend's lock on and CAN do that. Over here, it's a different story. I want people to follow my blog b/c they want to and not because they feel it's necessary. I don't have time to comment every post on every blog I follow, so people shouldn't feel that they have to do the same for me."
ReplyDeleteYeah I know what you mean! It's a lot of work to keep up too! :) I have found if I want readers I got to be a reader! haha!
"All that being said, thanks so much for following my blog! I have been absolutely amazed at how many followers you got so quickly after switching over from Xanga! And also on that note, I'm sorry that I don't usually remember to copy over my posts that I blog on Xanga. I'm trying to get better about that, but I don't include any of my entries that have pictures of them over here so that really limits which ones I can post over here."
haha I was too. I am planning on doing a blog post eventually on how to get followers and stuff, since so many people ask me how!
Yeah I understand and no problem! :) You can still copy and paste the words without the pics. :)
"BEAUTIFUL picture! I love it! And a very belated Happy Mother's Day to you!!!! I'm so thrilled that you are finally a mom. :)"
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. :) How are you doing? On summer break now?