PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Know Me Better


Each week I Am A Reader, Not A Writer, one of my favorite book blogs, posts a Know Me Better blog entry.  She takes questions from her author interviews and answers them.  This week was all about lists.  As a list-making queen, I decided I needed to do this one.


Books You Are Dying To Read
I'm not really that urgent about reading any of these, but these are ones I'm interested in:

This Fine Life by Eva Marie Everson (just getting ready to start it)
Falling For Her Fiance by Cindi Madsen
Saphyre Snow by Marcia Lynn McClure
Kissing Cousins by Marcia Lynn McClure
The Gingerbread House by Nell Carson
The Lost Valentine by James Michael Pratt


Foods You Wish You Could Eat and Never Gain a Pound
ice cream
Cheez-It crackers
gummy bears/worms
Snickers
York peppermint patties
Reese's cups
cheesecake
chocolate cake
Tropical pie


Things You Have in Your Purse/Bag/Wallet Now
I'm skipping this because it could get really long.


Movies You Never Want to See Again
I'm drawing a blank here.  I've got nothin'.


Movies You Watch Over and Over Again
Now this list could go on forever.

Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
Sound of Music
Ever After
Sweet Home Alabama
Leap Year
Did You Hear About the Morgans?
Emma
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensibility
The Lake House
Amazing Grace
White Christmas
The Wedding Date
The Pacifier
It Had to be You

You get the idea.


Feel free to play along and make your own lists!  Let me know if you do!
post signature

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios