PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Heat Wave- Day 178

I sure have fallen off the bandwagon over here! Yikes! I was determined to get this done within a year, but I'm not sure if that will happen now. We'll see, I suppose. I might have to stretch it out a bit longer.

Heat Wave by Irving Berlin
We're having a heat wave,
A tropical heat wave,
The temperature's rising,
It isn't surprising,
She certainly can can-can.

She started a heat wave
By letting her seat wave
In such a way that
The customers say that
She certainly can can-can.

Gee, her anatomy
Makes the mercury
Jump to ninety-three.

We're having a heat wave,
A tropical heat wave,
The way that she moves
That thermometer proves
That she certainly can can-can


This video doesn't have the words included, but I didn't feel like looking for one that did. At least you can hear the tune this way.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy old songs like this one. I've seen it performed in old movies. Love the picture in your blog header! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios