PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 2, 2010

Blink- Day 88

I love the lyrics of this song. I say that frequently, I know. This song has been running through my head on repeat for several days. This morning I even took to singing it outloud to the twins when they were fussy. And yet, when I went to post the lyrics tonight, I couldn't think of a single line from the song so I could look it up for the lyrics! What?! I just kept trying various phrases in my mind until I finally got the right lyrics, and therfore found the song online. Oh my.

Anyhow, I have been trying to take the words of this song to heart lately and live every moment to its fullest. :)

Blink by Revive
Teach me to number my days
And count every moment before it slips away
Taking all the colors before they fade to gray
I don't want to miss even just a second more of this

It happens in a blink
It happens in a flash
It happens in the time it takes to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life
It happens in a blink

When it's all said and done
No one remembers how far we have run
The only thing that matters is how we have loved
I don't want to miss even just a second more of this

It happens in a blink
it happens in a flash
it happens in the time it takes to look back
I try to hold on tight but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life
It happens in a blink

Slow down, slow down
Before today becomes our yesterday
Slow down, slow down
Before you turn around and it's too late

It happens in a blink
it happens in a flash
it happens in the time it takes to look back
I try to hold on tight but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life
It happens in a blink



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love music too.
    Thanks for stopping by our blog! I appreciate it!! :) It's always nice to have affirmation that my girls are indeed hilarious!! :) Hope you'll stop by again! :)
    Blessings,
    heather
    p.s...I went to a small Christian school for undergrad and grad! Hope you love it as much as I do!! (and yes, I'm hopelessly addicted to emoticons and exclamation points...I'm in counseling). :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios