PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

Not Me Monday- Happy Halloween!



First of all, Happy Halloween everyone!


Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.

Where we live, people trick-or-treat on the 30th AND the 31st. My sister and I were in charge of dividing up the candy between our family members and then the bucket of candy for trick-or-treaters. We did NOT save all of the good candy for us and give the kids only the cheap stuff. That wouldn't be nice. We would NEVER be that selfish.

I certainly didn't make a dent in my bag of candy after eating so much of it yesterday. Why would I consume that much candy in one day??

When I got back to school and was offered a cupcake by my roommate, I did NOT eat a cupcake heaping with frosting after telling her I didn't need one. After all I don't even like frosting! I didn't need to add any more to my sugar intake for the day after all that candy!

On a healthy note, I have taken up exercising again. I most certainly do NOT use my mom's old workout videos from the 80s to exercise to. There are much newer, more modern workout videos out there. I definitely do NOT still use all of Denise Austin's old workout VHS tapes since I do have a full gym to use right across campus. I do NOT wait until my roommate is gone for the evening before pulling out said tapes to exercise to because I am NOT ashamed of using such tapes.

I'm leaving for a conference in a couple of days. I have NOT left deciding on a dress and a decades dance costume for the last minute. I need time to figure those things out, so I would NEVER wait until a couple days before I leave to start thinking about what to wear. I am NOT actually contemplating pulling out some old dance recital costumes to use for the decades dance. Those costumes are from many years ago, so I would NEVER actually think about trying to squeeze into any of them. I'm supposed to be making a good impression at this professional conference, so I would NOT actually think about taking something that could be potentially embarrassing.



I'm heading home now to go greet some cute trick-or-treaters that I love!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios