1. I would NEVER spend most of my free time online looking for baby gifts. I'm not even married yet, so why would I already need so many baby gifts?? Most college students can think of many other ways to spend their time.
2. I did NOT spend most of yesterday entering giveaways and bidding on auctions on Facebook, causing me to get very little studying in for my 1 Peter test today. Nope, I would never do that. I'm much too responsible for that. And I would NOT feel justified in my actions because I ended up scoring some awesome deals for gifts. Who would do such a thing?!
3. I most certainly would NOT have already found a ton of baby gifts for my friend Alicia. After all, her fiance/soon-to-be husband and her aren't planning on having kids until after law and med school, which will be at least another 8 years or so! I would never already have scouted out tons of baby gifts for them. (Disclaimer: I haven't actually bought any of those gifts for her, even though I've been sorely tempted to.)
4. I definitely did NOT buy a gift for a friend to send to her when her next baby is born BEFORE she even got pregnant. Who does such a thing?? (For the record, she announced that she was pregnant again a short couple of weeks after I bought er, did NOT buy, her the gift. Beautiful timing.)
5. It did NOT take me until my friend's baby was 6 weeks old to get her new baby package sent out to her. I would NEVER wait that long, knowing it would take some time to get to her since she lives all the way across the country.
'Tis all for today. I decided to just stick with the baby gifts theme since I already had several of those. I'll do the rest of mine next week hopefully. :)

Thanks for adding to the discussion about giveaway pet peeves on my blog! I'll be reformulating some of my entry methods based on everyone's feedback. Just wanted to stop by and check out your blog too - love the color scheme :)
ReplyDelete