PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Song of the Day- Day 1

A Xanga friend of mine started a Blogger site to do a Picture a Day for this year. I was thinking about doing the same on this site since I already have it, but then I saw that a friend of hers is doing a Song of the Day on her blog. I thought I would do that instead for this year. I don't know if I'll actually be able to update every day since I use Xanga way more than Blogger, but I thought it'd still be fun to try. We shall see how this goes. :)

For today I have chosen, "I Have a Dream" from the movie Mamma Mia. I love that song. It's a great end to the movie. I was going to add the song on here, but I don't see how to do audio. Maybe you can't on Blogger??

I Have a Dream by ABBA

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios