Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Winding Down
Well, this semester is officially winding down. Hallelujah! I have taken 3 finals and turned in 1 paper so far this week. That's not counting the 5 papers, 1 presentation, and 1 test that I had last week. Now I just have 1 big paper and 2 finals left to go before I'm free...for this semester at least. :/ I will be so glad to be done. I'll actually get to have a decent night's sleep again. Oh, and I'll get to finish Christmas shopping and start wrapping presents! Not to mention finish, I mean start, making some of the presents I need to make. Oh dear. So much to do, but it'll be fun once this school stuff is over. Speaking of which, I need to go work on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!