PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 30, 2010

While I'm Waiting- Day 8

Today's song is from the movie Fireproof. I love that movie, and I'm not even married yet. This song is such a powerful one. I bought the Fireproof Soundtrack over the summer, so I had the CD in my car as I would drive the 25-minutes to work 3 days a week. I also had it in while I would drive the shorter distances to my other jobs, but since I listened to it the most during my long drive, that is what I think of when I hear this song. It makes me long for summer. This song spoke to me so much, though, each time I listened to it. I hope it speaks to you, too.

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the congrats! haha its ok to keep changing names, you still have time! :) Some people don't decide until they are actually holding the baby for the first time!

    By the way love this song, only the best ever!! :) We own the movie Fireproof, I have seen it so many times!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios