I started working on this song on the piano my junior year of high school but never had the time to finish learning it. I do want to do that sometime. I wanted to share this song today because the Hallmark Christmas movie I'm watching right now is all about these unique nutcrackers the guy makes and sells. I love this song.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy- Day 177
First of all, Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas day.
I started working on this song on the piano my junior year of high school but never had the time to finish learning it. I do want to do that sometime. I wanted to share this song today because the Hallmark Christmas movie I'm watching right now is all about these unique nutcrackers the guy makes and sells. I love this song.
I started working on this song on the piano my junior year of high school but never had the time to finish learning it. I do want to do that sometime. I wanted to share this song today because the Hallmark Christmas movie I'm watching right now is all about these unique nutcrackers the guy makes and sells. I love this song.
Labels:
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this song and Ballet as well! Just beautiful :) Thanks for sharing! I just wanted to come by and thank you for stopping by and following my blog and for putting my button on here! It means a lot! I hope you have a great week.
ReplyDelete-Marci