PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

Abba Father- Day 155

I first heard this song at church camp in middle school and instantly loved it. I looked for it for quite awhile afterwards until I finally found it in a friend's piano book. I asked for that book for Christmas that year and then found the CD it was off of, as well.

Abba Father by Shaun Groves
Abba Father
My Defender
You are Holy
And I surrender
For in my weakness
You protect me
When my heart strays
You Correct me

I cry Abba Father -
I love you, Daddy
Abba Father...
I love you, I love you
I cry Abba Father -
I love you, Daddy
Abba Father..
I love you I love you
Daddy

Abba Father
My Defender
You are Holy
And I surrender
For in my weakness
You protect me
When my heart strays
You Correct me

I cry Abba Father -
I love you, Daddy
Abba Father...
I love you, I love you
I cry Abba Father -
I love you, Daddy
Abba Father..
I love you I love you...

I love you Daddy
Abba Father I love you
I love you
Abba Father I love you
Daddy
Abba Father I love you
I love you
I love you I love you...
...Daddy



1 comment:

  1. I'm always glad I stopped in here . . . what's your other blog?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios