PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Knees to the Earth- Day 58

This is a song that has been around longer. I loved this song when I heard it on the radio. But I never knew what the title of it was. I tried for the longest time to figure it out, and then I finally, finally found out what it was. I was so excited. Lol. I found out who sang it right around the time Watermark stopped recording together. Sad day.

Knees to the Earth by Watermark
Wonderful Savior
My heart belongs to Thee
I will remember always
The blood You shed for me
Wonderful Savior
My heart will know Your worth
So I will embrace You always
As I walk this earth

(chorus)
Be blessed, be loved, be lifted high
Be treasured here, be glorified
I owe my life to You oh Lord
Here I am

Beautiful Jesus
How may I bless Your heart?
Knees to the earth
I bow down to everything You are
Beautiful Jesus
You are my only worth
So I will embrace You always
As I walk this earth

(chorus 2x)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios