PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Know Me Better 3


You can join in the fun over here at I am a Reader, Not a Writer.

What was the last thing that made you cry?
I caught the last half of The Last Song last night on TV.  I could have cried a lot more over it, but I kept telling myself not to cry and managed to hold back most of the tears.  Haha.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning the bathroom floors.

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Work-out videos, riding my bike, dancing...

What is your current desktop picture?


You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere.  You have to depart now.  Where are you gonna go?
Disney World.  One of my favorite places.  Seriously.  That is, I'd go there if I had someone to go with me.  If I was going somewhere alone, I'd probably just pick somewhere on the beach where I could go and read.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios