PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 9, 2012

2011 Year in Review

I just realized that I haven't blogged since my birthday in April.  Oops.  So I'm copying over last year's year in review from my other blog, just to feel slightly accomplished.  I realized I had never finished typing it up, so I finally did that last month.

2011 Year in Review

January
-Vaughn was born (cousin Kevin's son)
-“met” Vaughn via Skype (since they live in California)
-met Mallory for the first time
-Jr. Block Practicum in Ft. Wayne at Indian Village in Kindergarten
-met Sally & family and Katie & family at Essenhaus @Maeflower4 and @baby4ztarx3
-Dad turned 50- 50 cards project
-heard Pastor Keith preach for the first time – had been here since Dec. but I hadn’t heard him yet, I don’t think.
-got to know his whole family really well- just love them
-went to many Upward basketball games for Dad’s team

February
-Mom turned 50- 50 cards project
-Pastor Keith and family moved to Huntington/ Savannah started in Mom’s class
-House sitting for Berggrens/ I got super, super sick from that
-more Upward games

March
-Coleson Allen was born and met him in the hospital
-Molly Addison was born and met her in the hospital
-Evie’s 2nd birthday party
-Megan and Austin’s wedding
-Jr./Sr. formal and HU’s first dance
-floor over for dinner

April
-turned 21
-Nana fell and fractured pelvis in two places, hospital stay, moved into Heritage
-our family joined the Y
-Junior Block Practicum in Ft. Wayne at Waynedale in 2nd Grade
-job interview for SPARK program
-nominated to be President, Vice President, and Secretary for KDP
-found out I’m the new VP for KDP

May
-Nana got to come home from Heritage
-found out I got the summer job with the Parks Department
-President’s Reception thing for Alpha Chi at president’s house
-Meet your co-op teacher night for student teaching with April and Michelle
-I got sick again.
-went to Ava’s soccer game at the Y
-went on both field trips to the zoo with Jen’s classes
-had Car and Mal for the weekend while Amy and Joe went to a wedding
-baby-sat Car and Mal while Amy taught summer public speaking class for 2.5 weeks

June
-computer crashed
-worked for SPARK
-weekly coffee dates with Alicia

July
-house/dog-sat for Whites
-worked for SPARK
-Hocking Hills camping vacation
-visited Fenton Glass Factory
-camping trip with Schmitzes to Mounds State Park
-4-H fair- ate there for many meals/felt nauseous in the middle of the night from so much greasy food
-weekly coffee dates with Alicia

August
-camping trip to IL to see Mathews family
-met Rachel @rachelboo and family
-met Vaughn for first time at Essen Haus
-house/dog-sat for Whites
-had lunch with D-bug at school
-moved into dorms for the last time
-started senior year of college

September
-Labor day celebration at Mattoxes with the Graves
-Trip to Ball State to hear Harry Wong speak and then flat tire fiasco on trip home
-Chick-fil-A fundraiser for KDP
-Jen’s 25th birthday

October
-had lots of kiddos over for trick-or-treating

November
-KDP convo/banquet/decades dance in Indy for 3 days
-Carly and Mallory for weekend while Joe and Amy went to marriage retreat
-Car and Mal for several whole days plus another overnight while Joe in MI at hospital
-MI for Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping

December
-last finals week ever
-moved out of dorms for the last time
-MI for Christmas
-Car and Mal for day while J & A at surgeon’s
-Car and Mal for day, which turned into overnight and part of next day while Joe having surgery

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios