PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Time I Laughed

Today I was grading writing prompts at school and just had to e-mail myself this one little girl's story. The topic was "A Time I Laughed". The story itself isn't really funny. I just loved her spelling. I'll show you exactly how she wrote it and then a translation underneath, just in case you didn't get it.


"My ante debey grapol me mom and dad I what to the zoo and I got to see the pengwhens wen I whus 4 yes old I dropt cotin candey on my hed and I crat up lafing I felt varey happey be kus is whus fun gowing to the zoo then I got to get a stoft atomol pingwen."


My aunt Debbie, Grandpa, me, Mom, and Dad went to the zoo, and I got to see the penguins when I was 4 years old. I dropped cotton candy on my head, and I cracked up laughing. I felt very happy because it was fun going to the zoo. Then I got to get a stuffed animal penguin.


Last night I read over the story the kids wrote as a class because I had to read it to them this morning. I wanted to translate it on my own before trying to read it out loud. I called in Mom and Jen to help me on some of them, but they couldn't even help me for a few kids. We had quite a time trying to figure it all out. Lol.


post signature

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios