The questions:
Red or Green?
Favorite Christmas Carol?
What do you want for Christmas?
Favorite Holiday Treat?
Favorite Holiday Tradition?
Favorite Christmas Carol?
What do you want for Christmas?
Favorite Holiday Treat?
Favorite Holiday Tradition?
My Answers:
1. Red or Green? Red! My favorite color is pink, so naturally I go with red at Christmas time. :)
2. Favorite Christmas Carol? Oooh, that is a tough one. Ever since I was little, I have LOVED Christmas music and sing it year-round. But if I have to choose, I'd say "O Holy Night". I love playing that song on the piano.
3. What do I want for Christmas? Books! Plus, I'm getting a GPS from my parents, which I'm rather excited about. I tend to get lost easily.
4. Favorite Holiday Treat? My grandma's peanut butter balls and all of her Christmas cookies! Ohhh, and her Christmas jell-o! And cheesy potatoes. I know- not really a treat, but I think they are. ;-)
5. Favorite Holiday Tradition? I really like getting all dressed up on Christmas Eve and going over to my dad's cousin's house. There are usually about 60 of us over there. We have a lot of fun together. :)
Join in if you'd like to!

I would love a GPS. I get lost too! LOL And of course you can never have too many books :-) Red is awesome and I love to sing Christmas songs too. Christmas cookies are so much fun and wow 60 people gathering! Usually it is just five of us for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteVisit My Know Me Better
Books are always a great gift! :)
ReplyDeleteHere’s my Know Me Better post. :)
Pink is also my favourite color! That's also the reason I've picked red insted of green :P
ReplyDeleteMe too! I love to dress up for Christmas lunch with my family!
I had my first peanut butter balls yesters at a staff Christmas party. I am in love with them now.
ReplyDeleteMy "Know Me Better"