Yes, I have become a bit of a Giveaway Addict. I started entering giveaways at the end of November, but really started entering many more in February, maybe??? Anyhow, I have won quite a few things from this, so it is rather exciting. Lol. I thought I'd share some of the stuff I have won. I have other stuff that I just haven't taken pictures of yet and other stuff that has not arrived yet. So that will all be coming.
Here are all of the books that I have won so far. I only enter to win the books that are Christian books. I haven't gotten to read any of these yet. I have a huge stack of books that still have to be read...which is a good problem to have. :)
I won this awesome frog puppet from HandsOnFun, which will be fabulous for teaching!
I won a frame from Onkie Bazoobi. It was SO hard to decide which one I wanted! She has so many cute ones! But I finally decided on this frame, with help from Christa one day at lunch. I also won a body creme from SerenityLure, but I can't use it because of the smell. So I suppose I'll be regifting that. Lol. I wouldn't have entered to win that because of the smell, but it was part of a bigger package of things.
Then I won this heart necklace with actual pressed flowers inside from Gifts For All Seasons.
And this super cute headband came from Spunky Junky. It's called the Kelty Posy headband.
This cute coffee cozy came from Liberty Original. I did not get to pick which design I got, but if I would have had a choice, the one I got is the one I would have picked anyhow! I love it! I am not a coffee drinker, but it's great for my hot chocolate. :)
Then I got these vanilla scented tea light candles from Candles by Nature.
Finally, I won this cute Ballerina Umbrella from Kidorable. When Dad saw it, he said, "Well, you will be the only one on campus with an umbrella like that!" Very funny. I obviously won it to give as a gift to one of the adorable little girls I know. I think it'll end up being Carly's birthday present this year. We'll see.
Kidorable has the cutest stuff! Each umbrella is part of a collection. There is a rain coat and rain boots that you can buy to match. I also really like their Lotus Flower line. Notice the ballet slipper as the handle on the umbrella?
Well that is enough for today. I need to get back to cleaning my room. I'll post about more of the stuff I've won once I have gotten several more things to make it worth another post. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!