PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yellow Sticky Note

I have this yellow sticky note that is stuck to the bulletin board on my desk here at school. It is a note from my mom. I cannot for the life of me remember when she gave it to me or what the story is behind it. But I found it when I was cleaning my room this summer. I almost threw it out, but then I decided to read it to try to remember what it was from. After I read it, I knew I needed to take it back to school with me in the fall. I love to read it when I start to get stressed out. So, since I have nothing else prepared for my blog today since I've been so busy, I thought I'd share this note with you as I know many of you are going through a rough time right now. I'd share a picture of it with you, but I currently don't have a camera (which is killing me, for the record, as I'm sure most of you can imagine, knowing me ). So just imagine it instead. It's written in red pen - typical teacher.

Psalm 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Leanne, God promises to give us strength to meet challenges, but He doesn't promise to eliminate them. He doesn't leave us alone with them. He is with us, teaches us, and strengthens us to face them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Leanne for posting this. I needed to read this tonight. I got some really concerning news from my doctor today. It shook us up.....and yet again I fall at the feet of my Savior!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for the comments!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios